Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Up and Running

Is there a limit to how many blogs you can have? I'm trying out several to see which ones I like the best. I guess you could say I'm 'blog-hopping'. Is that a word? If not, I take credit for it! We temporarily shut down our iweb account. It's a lot of money right now, so maybe in a few months we'll get it back up and running.

So, here's a brief intro. I am married to an amazing man! We have four awesome boys: 14, 9, 6, and 2. Our oldest attends public school. I homeschool the other three boys. I enjoy playing the piano, scrapbooking, and reading. Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of time to myself, so my hobbies tend to hover on the backburner. I also like to attempt to write music. I say attempt, because I don't think what I've written is very good. But, that's normal right?

So far, I'm liking this blog. It took my picture without saying it was too large. I can even move the picture. This one might be a keeper! Well, I'm off for more 'blog-hopping'!





3 comments:

Maria said...

Hiya Sis,
I guess I'll be the first to comment! I've used blogspot since July & I like it so far. I'm glad you were able to post a picture easily. I haven't tried in any of my posts yet, but I tried to put one in my profile & it wouldn't take. Any idea how to make it smaller? I think that is the problem. (Either that or the "user" is just not digitally inclined!)

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by!
Your boys are beautiful!

Unknown said...

How is the love of my life! I thought i would drop a quick comment to say you are the most incredible wife and mother in the world! I LOVE YOU!!!!