Monday, February 9, 2009

Pokemon King's Blue & Gold Banquet

Gosh, we've been so busy I haven't had time to update the blog! Plus, we've all been on and off sick for the past few weeks. I'll be working on a school update soon, but right now I'll update on Pokemon King's scouting. They held the Blue & Gold Banquet last week. The theme was 'Roadtrip Across America.' This year Pokemon King got to decorate a cake with Bond.


I thought that was a cool idea. They did a great job, but unfortunately no one ate his cake. Next year we'll be adding candy to the cake. That's a surefire way to get it eaten. I was a little disappointed in the fact that only 2 kids got awards for their cakes. Last year, everyone got an award for things like: most colorful, most inventive, most original, etc. They work so hard on their cakes, I think they deserve something for it. We also had dinner, which was awesome. There were different foods from around the country. Lots of food & very yummy! Wonder what next year's theme will be!

1 comments:

Margot said...

I love this cake idea! You did a great job cutting the shape looks like it would have been hard to do! Keep up the good work and congrats of Blue and Gold.