Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Happy Birthday to My Eternal Companion

Bond had a birthday yesterday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! 
We love you so much!!!


He also started his new job yesterday. He was in training most of the day. Looks like he'll really enjoy this job, too. Unfortunately, we still need to keep the paper route. But, oh how happy we are that he has a job. An actual salary job, too. Not commission. 

I went to Best Buy yesterday to buy his birthday gift (the new James Bond movie on Blu-Ray). Can you believe...they were completely out! I was so upset. I also went there to get a new keyboard for our mac. Babymoon decided to share his formula with our keyboard. Our keyboard didn't really enjoy that...so he decided to stop working! I took all the keys off and cleaned it thoroughly, but he still didn't want to work. So, I attempted to get a new one at Best Buy. Our old keyboard was a wireless, but for some reason the new wireless ones don't have a number pad. How can a keyboard not have a number pad?! So, I was going to get a wired one, but they were all out. Before I attempted to get what I went there for, I let the boys take turns playing the Rock Band drums. Now, we have that at home, but for some reason they have to play them at Best Buy as well. So, we spent 30 minutes at Best Buy and didn't even get what we came there for!

Bond's mom was taking him out to dinner for his birthday last night, so they stopped at the apple store so he could get the keyboard. They come home with the awesomest keyboard and a brand new wireless mouse. Can I tell you I'm in love?! Thank you Oma!!!


2 comments:

Ines said...

So, how come he doesn't look a day older than last time I saw him? No fair!!!!

Bondfam said...

It's the 5 boys! Keeps us on our toys and unable to age!