Thursday, November 26, 2009

My Thanksgiving ABC's

Here's my alphabetical list of what I am thankful for. It is, by no means, complete! There are so many things I am grateful for. This is only a small portion of that!


A-All of my friends and family!
B-Blogging-A wonderful way to keep in touch with family and friends
C-Children-My 5 awesome boys!!!
D-Dreams-I have many wonderful dreams that I know will come true!
E-Everything good in my life!
F-Football-Yes...I love football!! Go Broncos!!! Go Blue!!!
G-Genji Japanese Steakhouse-Need I say more? LOL!
H-Husband-My amazing husband who is a wonderful father and husband! Without him, I'd be lost.
I-Ice Cream-Especially in 90 degree weather, even when I have to cover up with a blanket when I'm finished!
J-Jesus Christ-My Savior, who gave up his life, so we could have ours.
K-Kitchen-One day I will make a meal that ALL of my children will eat!
L-Love-Without love, life would be no fun.
M-My parents and my in-laws-They've stood by us in everything we do and have been there when we needed them.
N-Notebooks-Anything officey is quite cool. I also like the fact that both Dinodude and Rocket carried around their own 'handy dandy notebooks' looking for clues!
O-Online service-I'm an internet junkie. I love to surf...I love Facebook...I love those dumb hidden object games!
P-Pirates of the Caribbean-I really love those movies! I could watch them over and over again...actually...I have!
Q-Quiznos-Their subs are really good!
R-Rain-I enjoy a nice rain shower every now and then.
S-Scriptures-These are what help me through my rough times and guide me in time of trials.
T-Thanksgiving-What a wonderful holiday to spend with family, being grateful for all we have.
U-Umbrellas-Even though we don't own any that work...I'm grateful for umbrellas to keep us dry.
V-Voice-I'm thankful I have a voice that can be heard. (Yes...I do have a loud voice! Just ask my boys!)
W-Words-Without words, my voice would be meaningless.
X-Xylophones-I really couldn't think of anything that started with x, other than this. I remember having one when I was a child. It was fun.
Y-You! All of you that read and follow this blog!
Z-Zinnias-I've never really been a flower person, but I really like Zinnias.

So, what are you thankful for?

0 comments: