Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Look What I Made!

I attempted to make a new scripture bag. The scriptures I have are an older version of scriptures. The ones they make now are made with a thinner paper, so they are skinnier. My case is made for the newer ones, so I got tired of trying to stuff them in. I decided to use some fabric I have leftover. I originally was making a quit, but realized it was smaller than what I had envisioned! So, I decided to turn it into my very first scripture bag. I am definitely no 'Martha Stewart' when it comes to sewing, so it's not perfect, but I have to toot my own horn and say I'm pretty proud of how it turned out. I got the handles at JoAnn Fabrics for only $1!



2 comments:

Amy said...

Nice work! It's very cute. It's nice to have a place where you can show off things you have made and worked hard on. I just tooted on my own blog...tooted my horn that is :) Hope all is going well with you guys.

Ulli said...

You are so creative. I don't see any flaws. Great as always with anything you do!!