Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Something New-Tuesdays Ten

My sister at http://threeblessingsacademy.blogspot.com/ started doing a journal theme each day for her munchkins. I have adopted that for my kids. I also noticed that she started to do it on her blog, so I've decided to adopt that as well!

So, here goes! For Tuesday, it's a list of ten things. Today, my sister happened to list the ten thinks that irk her. I'm guessing she had a hard time narrowing it down to ten. Am I right?

Since my favorite holiday (next to Christmas) is Halloween, I'm going to list my ten favorite Halloween or Halloweenish-type movies. These are in no particular order.

  1. Abbott & Costello Meet Dracula
  2. Abbott & Costello Meet Frankenstein
  3. The Munsters Revenge
  4. A Disney Halloween
  5. The Nightmare Before Christmas
  6. The Haunted Mansion
  7. Casper (the movie)
  8. Practical Magic
  9. Halloweentown
  10. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey's Treat

1 comments:

Maria said...

LOL! Yes, it was a bit difficult narrowing down to 10 things!

I wish my munchkins were not so fearful...I'd love for them to see some of those old Abbott & Costello movies. The scariest they go for is Scooby-Doo (& even some of those are iffy!)

I ought to look into that Mr. Linky thing & start a regular post for anyone who wants to join in "Tuesday's Ten."