Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Christmastime is here....

We are all decked out for Christmas! As many of you know, we recently moved....again. I guess we just love change! We have a cute, little house. Sadly, most of our decorations are going to stay in their boxes, due to the fact that we have no room to put them all out this year. That's okay. It's less to clean up after Christmas!!

I realized the pictures of our boys were pretty old, so I've updated them, with the exception of Wally. With him being away for the year, we don't have a recent one. No worries...he hasn't really changed much! Probably after Christmas I can update his.

I'm hoping to keep the blog more active. We will see how that goes! LOL! I keep trying, but failing. I should probably go back to the journaling things I was doing before. That way at least something gets written! Again...we will see what happens!

1 comments:

Bekky said...

What a fabulous family!