Monday, August 4, 2008

Been a While

We're still here, trudging along! So much going on lately. We've (well, I should say I've) decided to start school tomorrow. We had a family reunion yesterday, so I thought I'd take the day off today to recover. We're starting slowly. For the next 2 weeks, we'll be doing scripture study, history, and according to Pokemon King, Wii Fit! Apparently, he's designated that as his physical education! Then, the next 2 weeks, we'll add in Math and English. After that, pretty much everything else. Although, we will be in limbo, since I don't know exactly when the baby's coming. But, we plan on moving along until he comes! I figured it would be better to go ahead and start rather than wait until October to officially start. This way, we'll have a little bit done and they won't have to do as much during the summer.

Dinodude starts football today. We picked up his equipment last week. He was supposed to be wearing it a little each day, but we got a little behind on that, so he's wearing it now. He's starting to get a bit nervous. I know he'll do fine, though!

I'm also preparing for the baby. I've got the crib set up in our room and today I'm washing all the clothes. I didn't realize I had so many baby clothes! Quite a few are actually from Wally, too! And they're still in great shape! We're getting excited! Only about 3 weeks left! Yeah!

2 comments:

Ines said...

I can't wait to see pictures of your new little one. I can't believe you have the energy to start school at this point!

Unknown said...

Your pregnancy has flown by!! Not long now!