Thursday, August 21, 2008

Summer Vacation

We got a late start with our family vacation this year. After school on Monday we decided to take the boys to Fort Rapids, a waterpark about 5 minutes from where we live. Rocket's been saying for months he wanted to go on the waterslides. So, he finally got his wish. We decided instead of a day pass, that we'd go ahead and stay at the hotel too. It was a very nice hotel. They even bumped us up to an 8 person room! Bond and I had our own room with our own bathroom.

Here's some pics of our adventures!




Wally and Pokemon King waiting for the bucket to dump on them!



Rocket giving 2 thumbs up for an awesome ride!

I think we have a basketball star in the family!






A very pregnant mom! One week to go from here!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! It looks like you all had so much fun. One week to go--Wow!! Best wishes for bringing a happy healthy baby into this world!

Ines said...

I can't believe you went to a water park 1 week before your due date - you're such a trooper. Your boys are so handsome. When I looked at your hubby, I thought I was transported back to the 80's. He really hasn't changed much.