Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there!!!

I had a wonderful Mother's Day yesterday. It really started on Saturday evening. Bond and I got to spend some time together catching up on 24. He stayed up late with me, which doesn't happen since he delivers newspapers in the morning. On Sunday, while he was still delivering the newspapers, Wally and Pokemon King were up early to make me a wonderful breakfast.


I didn't get to eat it in bed because I had to get up to feed Babymoon, but that's okay. I got to watch Special Agent OSO with Rocket while eating. After eating, they gave me their gift. 


If you look at the first letter of each candy, they spell out MOTHER. How cute!!!

We went to church, but left early to head to Old Man's Cave for a picnic and a hike. We did this last year for Mother's Day, the previous year for Father's Day and before that it was Memorial Day. I think it's becoming a spring tradition!!! It was a very nice day!







I'm so blessed to have my wonderful family. I love my boys!!!

4 comments:

Maria said...

Sounds like a great day! The weather was perfect for you too.

I love your breakfast! (FYI - Your candy photo is upside down, so it spells "MOTHER" backwards-"REHTOM")

Holly Wilcox said...

Okay. It looks like it certainly pays to have so many boys. They went all out for mother's day. What sweet kids.

Ines said...

That breakfast is really impressive, and I also loved the candy-gram. Great thinkers!

Ulli said...

You're such a great mom!