Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Rocket's Birthday/School in Session

We celebrated Rocket's 3rd birthday this past weekend. It was just a family party. We're not ready for the kid parties yet! That happens around 5 or 6 years old. Here's a picture of the cake I made.


Think he's a Mickey Mouse fan?

We started school back up today. We've been so lazy since we were on break. It's so hard to get back into a routine! We didn't start until 10:15! ACK! My goal was to start at 8am, but I don't think that'll ever happen! But, per my New Year's Resolutions...Relax! I haven't stressed about getting everything done as fast as possible. We took our time. And, although it's almost 3pm, Dinodude is finally done with his. Pokemon King has quite a bit to do, but it's all in his court to do. We've gone over everything, he just needs to do his part. We added Vocabulary to his list. He balked a bit at first, but when he realized it didn't take that long, he was okay with it.

Albus is staying after school today for Music Man auditions. Wish him luck!

I hear Rocket awaking from his slumber! Time for his school!

2 comments:

Ines said...

Hey, thanks for checking out our blog - what a great way to keep in touch!
What a fun cake! I bet the BD boy loved it. What a fun blog you have.

Anonymous said...

That's a great cake! Somewhere I got in the habit of making whatever cake my kids request. I think I may regret that down the road. I'm just not that creative!