Thursday, March 27, 2008

Spring Break

We are on our Spring Break this week. Since Wally was on Spring Break from high school, I decided it was a good week for all of us to take a break. I think we all needed it. I had hope to shampoo some carpets. As I was preparing to do that, I noticed I was out of the carpet shampoo! So, there went that plan. I'm hoping tomorrow I can go get some more. I have a Kirby vacuum/shampooer, so I'm afraid to use another brand. I just haven't felt like driving to the Kirby store. I'm a bit lazy this week! But, I did manage to clean my refrigerator, go through some toys, go to the park and I know I did a lot of stuff on Monday, but for the life of me I can't remember what I did! Tuesday I spent the day finishing the book, "Sarah." It was due at the library on Monday, so I was a day late, but I finished! I've also been preparing for the next school year. I know, I know. I'm really late on that! Usually I'm done in January and by February I already have the books/curriculum! With Bond starting his new job, money's kind of tight, so I'm trying to revamp it. So far, I've already cut it down by $50! Hopefully, I can cut it down more, but we'll have to see. So, of course, I've been making more charts. But, shhh. Don't tell the boys! They always groan when I say I'm making more charts. Hey, they build legos, I build charts! That's fair, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your spring break plans! My boys want spring break next week. I said ok, as long as we can still do history. I don't want to take a week off and we're just finishing up Greece, so we're going to make Greek clothes and food (or more probable-find a good restaurant!) and have our own mini-Olympics and finish reading the Odyssey.

What I really need is a spring break with the 3 of them at Grandma's or somewhere so I could really get stuff cleaned and decluttered around here. But that's not gonna happen!

Ulli said...

Who wants to shampoo carpets anyway. Relax, enjoy the break!
Great blog by the way. You're wonderful in all that you do!