Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Wordy Wednesday-Field Trip

Had a field trip today. My sister set up a tour at a local Kroger. The boys did an awesome job! Of course, I forgot to take the camera, but luckily I had my phone with me. Here's a few shots:


Here's Dinodude:

Here's Rocket:

Pokemon King wouldn't let me take his picture :(

They got to see where the trucks come to deliver the food. They even got to step into the refrigerator and freezer sections! One of the stops was the pharmacy. The lady asked what the kids thought went on there. Dinodude chimes in, "I think it has something to do with cows!" (snicker, snicker!) At the end of the tour, they got to scan some items like they were a real cashier! And she even had a bag of snacks for them: Veggie Tale fruit snacks, Mickey Pretzels, Alphabet Crackers, and a drink. What a great time we all had!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun!! I remember doing that in grade school.

Ines said...

What a fun field trip! I love it that they even put aprons on them. And to scan groceries - every kid's dream! My kids used to pretend they were librarians, scanning the books...