Monday, September 15, 2008

Pokemon King Funny

We stayed my my parents' house last night, due to the fact that our power went out. We had a huge windstorm from Hurricane Ike. We would've ridden it out at home, but Bond is a Steelers fan, so we invaded my parents to watch the game. They graciously offered to put us up for the night.

Well, while we were there, Pokemon King was looking at pictures of my sister and me. Here's our conversation:

PK: Who's older? You or your sister?

ME: My sister is. Why?

PK: I thought so. Most of her pictures are in black and white!

My sister is only 4 years older than me, so I thought that was real funny.

1 comments:

Maria said...

That's like me asking Mom if she got tired of wearing black & white clothes as a child!

BTW - which pictures of me was he looking at? I don't remember many being in B&W.