Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

On this wonderful Thanksgiving Day, I sit here with Babymoon on my lap, Rocket eating a gingerbread pop-tart at the table & the rest of the crew playing football in the Turkey Bowl. What am I to do? Well, I will make a list of all the things I am grateful for. (note to my sis--sorry if I seem to copy your idea!)

In no particular order:

I am grateful for my amazing husband. He says all the right things. He does all the right things. He's a wonderful father. He treats me like a queen (which, of course, I am!) He shared the Gospel with me. He puts up with me when I'm a psychotic lunatic (which is rare...wink, wink!) I would be so lost without him by my side.



I am grateful for my children.





Wally-the Actor/Singer






Pokemon King-the Gamer






Dinodude-the Athlete






Rocket-the Imaginator








Babymoon-the Cuddler




They are all growing into fine young men. They each bring something special into our lives. They are special in their own ways and they are very different from each other!

I am grateful to my parents and my in-laws. I love them all so very much. They've been very supportive to us, especially within the last few months. They dote on their many, many grandkids and spoil them so much with love!

I am grateful for my Heavenly Father, who gave me this wonderful life, this wonderful earth and its beauties.

Lastly, (although I am grateful for so much more) I'm grateful that I am not cooking the turkey! I get to bring the green bean casserole, cherry pie, and pecan pie. That is fine by me!!!

I wish all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving!!!


3 comments:

Maria said...

Looks great, now! No more hieroglyphics (sp?). And, no apologies necessary. Giving thanks is for anyone. Have a great Thanksgiving from all of us sickies!

Ines said...

What on earth was Bond doing in the first picture?

Bondfam said...

That was a picture from the April Fool's Day prank, the boys played on him. They put a bowl of paper on top of the closet door, so when he opened the door, all the paper fell on him. He was so surprised!