Thursday, November 20, 2008

Oops...He did it again!

It's time for another episode of...


ROCKET'S INJURIES


In today's adventure, we see Dinodude and Rocket chasing each other around the house. This was done repeatedly, even after the failed attempts by Queen Mama to stop the madness. Due to the superheroes' negligence, Rocket succumbed to a fall on the living room table, which resulted in a small gash on his head. King Bond and Queen Mama were forced to take action in driving the victim to the hospital, where surgery was performed. (Ok, it wasn't really surgery, but it sure makes the story sound better!) A gooey, chilly gel was placed on the wound and later 2 stitches were used to sew him up. After the process was over, Rocket received a secret orange stick (popsicle) to devour for being such a brave superhero.

Join us (hopefully, never) but realistically sooner for another adventure in....

ROCKET'S INJURIES

7 comments:

Ines said...

That will teach them! (maybe?)
By the way: I just noticed that you recently read Twilight. What did you think?

Bondfam said...

I couldn't put it down! I read it in 3 days! Every chance I got: while feeding baby, trying to homeschool (boys tookd advantage of that one!), pumping, riding in the car, etc. I can't wait til the next one comes in at the library!

Ulli said...

my poor baby!! but then at 8PM he was his bouncy self again!

Anonymous said...

OOHHH! I hope everything's ok and there isn't another episode anytime soon.

Valarie said...

Awwwwww, he looks so sad in that picture. I hope he is better now (although it sounds like he is from Ulli's comment).

Jenny said...

OHHH, poor little guy! I hope he is feeling better! At least it was only two stiches and a little bit of glue! But popsicles make everything better, right?

Nessie said...

The poor kid! He looks so.... sad/innocent/scared in the picture. How cute! I hope he doesn't hurt himself too often!