Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all you women out there! I am so blessed to have my amazing boys. I am proud to be their mother. Every year I look forward to the wonderful breakfast they make for me. Then, I get catered to the rest of the day. How lucky am I!!!

This is the wonderful breakfast my boys made for me. There was another piece of bacon at the top, but Babymoon decided that it was his!



Dinodude made this for me. He also made me a really cool card.

Our normal tradition is to go to Old Man's Cave on Mother's Day. This year, we were unable to go due to the fact that Wally and I were asked to play and sing in church. I also decided it was a little cold to go as well. The temperature was only in the mid to upper 50s. That wouldn't be so bad, but since they are caves that don't get much sun, it would feel even colder. We might go this weekend, but we are undecided at this point.

1 comments:

Jenny said...

What cute kids you have! LOVED the breakfast...so creative!