Thursday, May 6, 2010

Zoo Day!!!

We decided, well, the boys decided, that we should take a trip to the zoo. According to Pokemon King, he will only go to the zoo on a day when there's school. He says any other day it's boring! Crazy kid! So, we packed up and headed to the zoo. Pokemon King was the photographer for the day, so these are mostly taken by him.

We loved the fact that this turtle had his mouth open!


Dinodude touching a 'Children's Python.'

Rocket's turn to touch the Python. I'm really surprised he touched it!


"Barbara Manatee.....you are the one for me...." (If you've seen Veggie Tales, you know what I'm talking about. If not, you are completely lost!)

This was a really cool red fish we saw. We need to look it up to find out what it is.




Dinodude and Rocket got to pet this wonderful starfish.


This tiger kept pacing back and forth along the window. Rocket would not go near it!


Yodel-odle-oo! These types of goats always make me think of yodeling!


A Tufted Deer

Red-crowned Crane-If you look hard you can see the patch of red on the top of its head.

Rocket and Babymoon posing with the penguin, which sadly, we didn't get a chance to see.

My boys! What well behaved boys they were today. I am so proud of them! Thanks to them, I got to keep my sanity!

1 comments:

Margot said...

Let me know when you head up there again! We would love to join you!