Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Just the Basics Today and Last Week's Report

Since Mom is sick today, the homeschooled boys are doing just the bare minimum. We had Monday off because I wasn't feeling well. Tuesday we did everything but Science. Today, I feel worse, but I really don't want to take another day off, so I decided we'll just do some basics. We're working on English, Math, Spelling, Handwriting, Journal and that's all. I tried to load the weekly report, but I'm guessing it's too big. I'll have to do it another time.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you are feeling better!! There is a funky cold going around our area!! (fingers crossed we don't catch it)
Thanks for stopping by and to answer your ?? about my car being so clean.....lol...my husband cleans it out every 2 weeks and when I took that picture he had JUST cleaned it! It normally has toys and shoes all OVER the floor! :-)