Friday, February 29, 2008

Blue and Gold Banquet

We had the Blue and Gold Banquet last night for scouts. It went well, although we have tons (and I mean TONS!) of rice left over. We had a great turnout and I think the boys had fun as well. Here's Pokemon King's cake. He did the majority of it himself. I helped with the symbol, because it was a bit tricky. He did the rat entirely by himself.


All the scouts won awards for their cakes. Pokemon King won "Most Inspired." We're so proud of him! Here's some pics of the other cakes that the boys made. (I hope they don't mind, but I just had to share!) They all did an awesome job!



Aren't they awesome! Very creative too. And yummy!

2 comments:

Ines said...

Awesome cakes. Way to go scouts! We had tons of rice left over, too. Time to make fried rice, I guess...

Tammy said...

I found your great blog over on Kristiana's blog. :)


We also are an LDS homeschooling family.