Monday, February 4, 2008

Rocket's First Movie!

We took Rocket to his very first movie at the theater on Saturday. We saw "Bee Movie" at the cheap theater. He didn't do too bad. I think it was a bad movie choice. It really didn't hold his attention. I did notice that he really enjoyed the previews! We got a big bucket of popcorn, which he gladly held in his lap! We had free refills on the popcorn and the drink. So, we all shared everything: Pokemon Master, Dinodude, Rocket, Bond and me. Wally was at a friend's house, but I doubt he would've gone anyway! Rocket didn't last, though. I ended up taking him to the car 15 minutes before it was over. I'm surprised he lasted as long as he did.

1 comments:

Ines said...

We haven't seen this movie yet. Did the rest of you enjoy it? Chris and I just saw "Dan In Real Life" and absolutely loved it. It makes you laugh and cry. It's a great movie for parents to see. So real, so thought-provoking. We highly recommend it. Since it's Monday, I hope you have a great family night!