Friday, January 2, 2009

Here's Rocket's slideshow. It's not the nice one I intended to use, but it'll do. After searching for hours for baby pictures and pictures from the hospital, I realized that those pictures were on the camera that was stolen when we went to King's Island. I'm so bummed. I have a few from when we came home, but no hospital pictures. There were also quite a few from his first couple of months. So, if you have any pictures of Rocket when he was 0-12 months, I'd love to have a copy!

So, once again...

Happy Birthday Rocket!!!


2 comments:

Maria said...

Great job w/ this slideshow! Rocket is so photogenic & the pictures of him are just darling! Happy Birthday, Rocket. Sorry I missed your party.

Ulli said...

That was fun! What a cute boy! Can't believe he's four! Love you soooooo much!!!! Oma