Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I'm Back

Wow! It's amazing how reliant one can be on the internet! I think I went crazy not being able to check my email and read everyone's blogs!

Thanksgiving's in two days. I can't wait to eat some yummy turkey! On Friday, it's our tradition to put up the Christmas decorations. We do that instead of shopping like everyone else. I do not like leaving the house the day after Thanksgiving. No sale is worth that mess!

We're having a light school week. We're only doing Math, English, Handwriting, Scripture Reading, Read-Aloud and tomorrow we'll be adding some Thanksgiving activities. Oddly, I'm in a baking mood, but I just don't have the energy to do it! Probably from my lack of sleep. Hubby's been getting up really early every morning, so of course that means I wake up early, too. My duties today include major house clean up! I want to make it spotless before we decorate on Friday. Well, as spotless as possible, anyway!

Here's my to do list:
  • Load/Unload Dishwasher
  • Clean clutter off Kitchen counters
  • Clean Kitchen counters
  • Sweep Kitchen
  • Mop Kitchen
  • Sweep Foyer
  • Mop Foyer
  • Clean Bathroom
  • Clean Den
  • Dust Living/Bonus/Dining/Den Rooms
  • Vacuum Living/Bonus/Dining/Den Rooms
  • Laundry (never-ending!!!)
Hmmm. Think I can get that all done?

So, let's do any update on the kiddies:

Albus is working hard at school. He hates getting up so early for seminary, but it's good for him and I think he enjoys it. (Not the getting up early part!) I think he's finally realizing it's better to go to bed early than it is to stay up late! Although, he might want to get to bed early to avoid doing his chores!

Pokemon Master is whizzing by with his school lately! I think he might be ready to do all the math problems instead of just the evens or odds. He's just getting done way too early! Come January, I think we might have some reorganizing to do!

Dinodude has developed a slight attitude that is rubbing off on Rocket. We are trying desperately to nip that in the bud! I took Rocket and him to the store yesterday. I was worn out just listening and watching Dinodude! Where does he get all that energy? More importantly, how can I get some?

Rocket is just so much fun. The way he talks, the way he plays. I could sit all day and just watch him. He's singing songs all day long and just happy! Until he doesn't get his way. Then he pulls a Dinodude!

I've decided to call hubby, Bond, since he is a James Bond fan. He's started a new job, in which he's able to do a lot of things at home. It's pretty weird having him home, though. The biggest problem is keeping Rocket away from him. Rocket always wants to play "Big Tower" with Bond. They use the alphabet blocks and build towers just to knock them down. Rocket doesn't understand that Bond has work to do, so Bond might just have to lock himself in a room somewhere! Secretly, I think Bond enjoys having Rocket climb all over him!

0 comments: