Thursday, November 8, 2007

That's Enough

Ok, I've been fiddling with blogger most of the morning. Shame on me! But, at least the boys' schooling is mostly done. So, no harm done. I even got laundry started this morning, so I'm actually in pretty good shape! They're taking a quick break before we start science. I'm hoping to get through before lunch starts. Surprisingly, it's looking quite like we'll finish! It helped quite a bit that while I was getting Rocket changed for the day and I ate breakfast, Pokemon Master went ahead and started on some of his school. He's done that for the past 2 days! Woohoo! I hope he can keep it up. Dinodude doesn't like to start his work early, but then he complains that Pokemon Master is going to get done first. Maybe one day he'll realize!

I've been looking around for other templates. I found a Thanksgiving one. I hope you all like it! Of course that means, when December rolls around I'll have to find a Christmas one. That's just too bad, huh. There are so many cool computer people out there that can do all these neat things. I wish I knew how to do all of that. I give double Kudos to all those people!

Uh-oh. Rocket sounds a bit too quiet. I'd better see what he's getting into!

0 comments: