Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I'm sitting here trying to get things ready for when the wolf/bear scouts get here. I'm the den leader. Woohoo! We're discussing tall tales today. I'm trying to brainstorm ideas for something fun to do. So, while I'm doing that, I decided to do a little blogging. I've come to the conclusion that I'm tired of calling my kids 14 year old, 9 year old, 6 year old, and 2 year old. NO MORE! They will now have nicknames that describe their personalities/interests.

Introducing:
14 year old is now Albus! He is my Harry Potter fan.

9 year old is now Pokemon Master! He is my Pokemon fan.


6 year old is now Dinodude! He loves dinosaurs.

2 year old is now Rocket! He likes the Little Einsteins.

So, there you have my boys. Eventually, I'll name hubby and myself, but for now just enjoy these precious kiddies! Okay! Back to the scout planning. They'll be here in 6 minutes! EEK!

0 comments: