Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas Crazy

Anyone else having troubles concentrating? We were going to be schooling into next week, but we are all just too antsy to even accomplish things this week! So, next week we'll just be doing English/Language Arts and Math. I figure that's an accomplish all in itself! In addition we'll try to read, bake and do some Christmas activities, hopefully! I also want to work on simplifying. We have too many toys...too many clothes...too many everything! We need to go through and get rid of things that are not being used or are broken. I might have to send the boys away otherwise nothing will be tossed. Even Bond and I have too many clothes that don't get worn. The problem is, I keep telling myself "I'll wear that again...someday!" But, in reality that rarely happens.

I also need to revamp our school. Pokemon Master just has way too much time on his hands after school. I've been way too lenient on him the past few months. Once the new year starts, he's going to be buckling down a bit more. Not sure how's he's going to take that, but we shall see.

0 comments: