Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas Countdown

Christmas is only a week away! It seems like only yesterday it was Thanksgiving! Time sure does fly! Well, we're trying to get through this week. We did well yesterday. We did our English and Math. Today, Albus spent the morning getting braces. What fun! Not according to him! While he was there, I took Pokemon Master, Dinodude and Rocket shopping for Bond's Christmas presents. I can't tell you where I went since Bond reads these blogs. But I can tell you that 8:00 in the morning is the BEST time to shop. Even a week before Christmas. There was hardly anyone out. Didn't have to wait in a long line. It was awesome! And since Rocket struggles in the cart nowadays, it was a blessing! So, what else are we doing today? Here's what the boys are doing:

Make a Flake

Here's my list:

  • grade papers
  • clean up schoolroom (we put another computer in here, so I need to reoganize!)
  • laundry (isn't this always on my lists?)
  • file Pokemon Master's & Dinodude's papers
  • clean off my desk (although it's actually not too bad)
  • finish gifts
  • wrap gifts
  • laundry
  • go through Rocket's toys
  • go through Pokemon Master's & Dinodude's clothes
  • take stuff to goodwill
  • bake some cookies
  • make cookie dough for Albus (he's going caroling to someone's house tonight)
  • did I mention laundry?
Ok, that about wraps it up for now. I don't think I'll accomplish it all today, so hopefully I can get it done by the end of the week. I did finally finish the basement. I have 6 bags of things to get rid of and 1 huge bag of trash. Not bad I must admit!

0 comments: