Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday

I know you are all wondering how I spend my Black Friday! Or not!

Well....I don't do the shopping thing. Yes, I know I can save tons of money. But, sometimes, it's just not worth it. Now, I might do the online thing. I will not go out and wait in line with a bunch of crazy people and fight over a good deal. That is just not me. If I want to fight, I will just call my sister up! Just kidding!

Black Friday is our day to put up our Christmas decorations. Sadly, Bond has to work this year, so we will have to wait until he gets home to start. Which isn't all that bad anyway. He leaves early in the morning so he can be hom by 4:30. That's still plenty of time to decorate. So, today, I am taking down the Thanksgiving/Fall decorations and getting the house cleaned and ready to go!

It's almost lunchtime, too. I am debating on whether to eat leftover Thanksgiving goodies or my Ruby Tuesday leftover from Wednesday. It is a really hard decision and I know it shouldn't be. Hmmmm....maybe I'll just eat both. It is the holiday season, right? That's the time to eat whatever you want and worry about how it affects you later, right? OK...problem solved!!! I'm eating them both! LOL!

0 comments: