Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tuesday's Ten

In honor of Thanksgiving this week, my Tuesday's Ten is a list of things I am thankful for, in no particular order!

  1. My Heavenly Father-he knows me so well and what's in my heart. He has given me such wonderful blessings in my life.
  2. My Savior, Jesus Christ-he gave up his life so that we might live.
  3. The Holy Spirit-I try to keep him with me at all times. He lets me know what's true and right.
  4. My husband, Bond-A truly amazing man who I am thankful for every minute of my life. He puts up with all my weirdness and is always there for me.
  5. My wonderful children-They all have their own personalities. They also love to try my patience, but in reality, I would be lost without them.
  6. My parents-They did a fantastic job raising me, because I am just awesome! They are always there if I need them, especially for those pesky 'you have a house, so you're going to have something wrong' kind of problems!
  7. My Mother and Father-in law-They are always there for me as well. Always checking in on us to see how we're doing, or at least how the guinea pig is doing! LOL!
  8. My sister-We are four years apart, which when we were younger wasn't such a good thing! But, now that we are older and more mature (at least, I am!) we get along much better!
  9. My husband's brothers/wives-We don't see too much of each other because we are all so busy, but they are all wonderful and we would love to get together with them more often.
  10. My nieces/nephews-I have 3 nieces & 7 nephews. They all have their own personalities, too. Each one is special and I love to see their smiling faces.

1 comments:

Maria said...

Sticking out my tongue & sending a raspberry your way, just to show how mature I really am...LOL! Love you, too!