Monday, November 7, 2011

Monday's About Me

One of my scariest dreams was...

...when I was younger. I'm not quite sure how old I was, but I had a recurring dream for a few years of my life. I was being chased by a tree with an ax! It happened in my backyard and he continued to chase me to my friend's house across the street. This tree was very scary! I always woke up before he caught up to me, so I never really found out how it ended.

It took me years to figure out why I would dream a silly dream like that. As I was growing up, I must've watched 'The Wizard of Oz' a bazillion times! It dawned on me that I was dreaming about those talking trees and the Tinman's axe! I was never afraid of that part in the movie, but I guess my mind continued to dwell on them.

1 comments:

Maria said...

Before I got to your 2nd paragraph, I was going to say it must have been from The Wizard of Oz!